1. Determine where the water is coming from.
2. Open the refrigerator door and look at the back wall for condensation, ice built-up, or frost.
3. Remove the crisper drawer and crispewr shelf assembly; if equipped, remove all lower storage drawers as well to inspect ice, condensation or water behind near or underneath the drawer(s).
4. Clear any standing ice or water.
5. Clean the drain tube if possible.
Sub Zero Repair & Service Specialists
Serving New York & Connecticut
75 South Broadway, 4th Floor
White Plains, NY 10601
Sunday - Saturday: 6:00a - 11:00p
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK!